Tuesday 30 November 2010

Doingkermit

registered a new domain last night, http://www.doingkermit.com/.

its replacing my old one because it used my name in the address, decided i didnt want it coming up on google straight away using my own name, although im sure they internet police are tracking me already, im followed by a white van which emits modem noises daily.


Need to find the other blogs i made while studying so i can post them up on here.

Also added my youtube videos to the side so check them out. Mostly random stuff on there, some work i did for university. My friends currently undertaking a project on World Of Warcraft and is making informational videos or as he likes to call em' VLOGS!!! can find a link to his stuff here;

www.youtube.com/mrtabarnackle

No comments:

Post a Comment