Wednesday 1 December 2010

Working..?

My plan for today was to upload some pictures to the blog and ramble about them, but unfortunately the computer i have in work, well i wouldnt even call it a computer its about the size of a TV remote (since when did they get so small) and doesnt pick up USB drives. So, i will have to wait to upload the pictures.

On the plus side, i found a few Doing Kermit songs on my old PC when i restored it last night. I am slowly making my way to adding them to my website.

Spent some time looking through the random blogs on here, found some really interesting ones who i decided to follow, also a lot of blogs where people are actually saying interesting things.. I need to find some interesting things to talk about. Noone wants to stick around for ramblings !

No comments:

Post a Comment